The Educational Opportunity Fund Program provides financial assistance and support to former EOF students that are now enrolled in a graduate program at The College of New Jersey. The objective is to increase participation of underrepresented populations in graduate and professional study.
Eligible students can receive up to $2,400.00 annually (or $1,200.00 each semester) towards their graduate education at TCNJ. These grants are renewable based upon continued eligibility.
Graduate Grant Requirements (must meet all requirements)
1. Must have received EOF funding as an undergraduate student at a NJ institution.
2. Must be accepted to a graduate program at TCNJ.
3. Must be a full-time graduate student as defined by TCNJ.
4. Must be in a degree/certificate program with a minimum requirement of 24 equivalent semester hours and be at least one academic year in duration.
5. Must be a New Jersey resident 12 consecutive months prior to receiving the award.
If you meet all requirements, please complete the attached graduate grant application and return no later than September 30th (Fall & Spring) or February 28th (Spring only) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the EOF office at (609) 771-2280.