Transfer Applicants Requirements:
- In order to apply for college admission, you must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- At least 12 college credits
- Submit an official college transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT scores requirement) and the College Report from the sending college (exp: community college)
- Copy of Official High School Transcript
- Respond to two short essay questions via the Common App http://www.commonapp.org/school/college-new-jersey
- Recommendation letters are not required, but accepted.
- $75 application fee. (It may be waived due to evidence of financial hardships)
For EOF Transfer students, you can submit an EOF Transfer form that Admissions will then share with EOF.
Here is the TCNJ Transfer website:
Spring: Nov. 1
Fall: Feb. 1